Tuesday, June 17, 2008

God is Good!


I just wanted to say that wow God is faithful to meet us where we are! I was reminded of that truth today. I have been having a tough couple days. I went to a moms bible study this morning and God met me there. We are doing Beth Moore's study "Loving Well". All I can say is that God came right along side me and spoke words of challenge and encouragement into my situation! Thanks Lord for using Beth Moore and all the amazing moms in my study. I love you!

Here are a couple of older pictures from our trip to Florida in January. Just added in cause what is a post without some fun pictures to enjoy!


1 comment:

Life with la familia said...

So good to read your post. I love those times when God's love is so obvious. Of course, it's always there but sometimes in the weariness of parenting it can be hard to feel. Today I was looking through our wedding stuff (looking for our video to make Ethan watch it:) and I found your response card (I saved ALL of them). It was so cute reading 'Anne Reinhardt and Jeff McNutt'!

In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.
Ephesians 2:21