Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthdday to Mommy!

Today is my birthday! So I thought that I would reflect back on all the things that the Lord has blessed me, especially over the past year!
Margot has been a true blessing. She is full of life and brings so much fun and joy to everything that she touches. She has spunk and energy that are contagious along with a smile that can break down any barrier. I feel blessed to be her mom and look forward to what the future holds for Margot Isabell!
Molly is my baby! She is growing up so quickly and this year I have been blessed to learn more about her personality. I have seen her blossom into a little girl with many friends who loves life and loves to learn. She is a dancer and a singer and brings music into every situation, I know that she will tackle anything that the Lord throws her way with a song and a dance!
My parents have been an incredible blessing this year. Our family has been through many valleys and the Lord has allowed my parents to walk through each one of them right by our side. I am so thankful to have them as an integral part of my life! I also feel abundantly blessed that my girls are have a Nanu and Papa that love them very much!
Lastly I am so blessed by my loving husband. Marriage is a challenge, especially during the season of raising young children. Many nights when Jeff comes home I am mentally and physically exhausted from the challenge of being a mother. He steps right in and is my partner in parenting. He loves his family and for that I am eternally grateful. I want to say thank you for Jeff for the blessing of his partnership that we are able to do life together! I Love you!

No comments:

In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.
Ephesians 2:21